I dared to criticise the music at work the other day. I have to say that’s the one thing I miss about working in an office, I used to get in before anyone else and have 30 minutes of quality music before the modern mainstream pop music of GEM 106 came on.
So I started to educate my colleagues a little bit. I have decided to put this post together with my personal selection.
- The Planets Suite; Jupiter: the Bringer of Jollity – Gustav Holst.
- Cello Concerto in E Minor – Sir Edward Elgar.
- Nimrod; Enigma Variations l – Sir Edward Elgar.
- Syrinx – Claude Debussy.
- Piano Concerto No 5 – Beethoven.
- Promenade – Gershwin.
- Rackwick Bay – Phamie Gow.
- Symphony No 9 – Dvorak.
- Ride of the Valkeries – Wagner.
- La Quattro Stagione – Vivaldi.